COVID POLICIES & RESTRICTIONS
- Our Covid policies & government regulations will consist of but not limited to:
- We will be offering full refunds if the resorts are subject to Covid government closures. (These will not be just simple quarantine measures)
- Any transfer cancelled will need to be made in writing 2 weeks in advance of the first journey.
- Pay your remaining balance 2 weeks before your first journey.
- All refunds and changes to transfers will be subject to a €50.00 admin fee
- Vehicle hygiene
- All vehicles will have a disinfectant fogger placed in them between clients
- All doors and handles etc will be wiped and cleaned with disinfecting wipes
- As always, all our vehicles will be kept extremely clean, with windows and all surfaces wiped down after every journey
- Passengers (at this moment in time) will need to wear a facemask. This is along with our drivers who will also be temperature checked every day of their transfers. Masks will be available to buy in vehicles
- All clients will be asked to use hand gel before entering the vehicle which will be provided & available for free
If you have anymore questions regarding our covid policies and/or regarding any transfer please feel free to give us a call.
THE COOL RUNNINGS TEAM
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
Perfect, can’t fault the service at all.
Comms were great, all the staff were very helpful and everything want according to plan – probably the smoothest and easiest transfer I’ve ever had.
Cool Runnings were great and the best price out of all the quotes we received. I got a text message from the driver the day before each pick up to confirm the agreed time. They were also very patient as it took 1.5 hours to get through boarder control at Lyon which we couldn’t have foreseen. I’d definitely recommenced and use Cool Runnings again.
The guys that picked us up were really friendly and provided us with information on the area that proved really useful. On time and got us to the airport on time. Was a comfortable trip and would certainly recommend. Cheers