JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
Join the Cool Runnings team! We are looking drivers for the winter seasons in Val Thorens and the 3 Valleys of the French Alps.
We are looking for professional driver’s, full time and part time positions available, to transport our clients to and from airports and ski resorts in the French Alps. All positions run the length of the winter season; December to April.
Our office is based in Val Thorens but we also have drivers based in other resorts.
- Drivers must have held a full clean U.K/ E.U driving licence for at least 3 years
- 23 years old and over.
- Drivers must also hold a Cat D1 Licence or Cat B licence with 2 years’ experience in professional driving (Cat B licence you will need to provide proof of at least 2 years professional driving experience/ i.e. a letter from a previous employer) or driver CPC.
- Previous experience in driving a minibus or similar sized vehicle, with Alpine mountain driving and snow driving experience an added advantage.
- Must be professional and punctual at all times
- Able to drive in a safe and efficient manner, under pressure and in adverse weather conditions.
- The hours we work can be unsocial, flights arrive at all times of the day and night, but rest assured you’ll still have plenty of free time to ski or board.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Full and part time French contracts.
- Business Mobile Phone
- Paperwork to obtain a discounted workers season ski pass.
We do not provide accommodation, however, we can help you source accommodation if you are staying in Val Thorens and the Belleville Valley. If you wish to be based outside of the resort, it is down to you to source your accommodation.
E-MAIL YOUR CV & ANY QUESTIONS TO ANDY@COOLRUNNINGS.EU
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
Perfect, can’t fault the service at all.
Comms were great, all the staff were very helpful and everything want according to plan – probably the smoothest and easiest transfer I’ve ever had.