JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
Join the Cool Runnings team! We are looking drivers for the winter seasons of 2021/22 in the 3 Valleys and the Tarentaise valley of the French Alps.
We are looking for experienced professional drivers with full-time and part-time positions available. This is to transport our clients to and from airports and ski resorts in the French Alps. All positions run the length of the winter season; November/December 2021 until April 2022.
Our office is based in Val Thorens but we have drivers based in other resorts and down at the bottom of the mountains.
To become one of our team members and to join our family, we will need you to be organised, able to think on your own two feet and be extremely punctual. You will be required to work most weekends including unsociable hours and depending on part-time or full-time work, only work a maximum of 4 days on. You will be generally assigned your own vehicle (either a VW minibus or Mercedes Minibus) for the season, which needs to be clean inside and out read for our clients each time.
You need to be confident, careful and have an understanding of the road conditions at all times. You need to be friendly, with a “nothing is too much” attitude to give our clients a truly wonderful experience as one of your passengers and of Cool Runnings.
- Drivers must have held a full clean U.K/ E.U driving licence for at least 3 years
- 23 years old and over.
- Holder of an EU passport OR Carte de Sejour OR work permit
- Drivers must also hold a Cat D1 licence
- Driver CPC or Rospa driving qualification
- Cat B licence with 2 years’ experience in professional driving (CAT B licence you will need to provide proof of at least 2 years professional driving experience, i.e. a letter from a previous employer)
- Drivers who already hold Sefri number and have experience in the transfer life
- Taxi/private hire licence
- Previous experience in driving a minibus or similar sized vehicle, with Alpine mountain driving experience and snow driving experience an added advantage.
- Must be professional and punctual at all times.
- Able to drive in a safe and efficient manner, under pressure and in adverse weather conditions (training will be provided for adverse weather conditions)
- The hours we work can be unsocial, flights arrive at all times of the day and night, but rest assured you’ll still have plenty of free time to ski or board
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Full and part time French contracts
- Business Mobile Phone
- Competitive rates of pay, accommodation allowance and bonuses
- Accommodation provided or subsidised
E-MAIL YOUR CV & ANY QUESTIONS TO ANDY@COOLRUNNINGS.EU
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
Perfect, can’t fault the service at all.
Comms were great, all the staff were very helpful and everything want according to plan – probably the smoothest and easiest transfer I’ve ever had.