TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Cool Runnings Airport Transfers” will refer to the company SARL Cool Runnings Airport Transfers, 104 Les Neves, Val Thorens, Saint Martin de Belleville, 73440, France. Siret 539 064 162 00016
“Customer” will be the person that makes the booking for themselves or on behalf of other persons.
“Party” shall refer to all persons traveling together in one single booking.
“Passenger(s)” shall refer to a person within a party.
“Operator” shall refer to a business that provides a transport service.
These terms and conditions of carriage are agreed to by the customer by booking with the Cool Runnings Airport Transfers.
1. Payment for transfer must be made in advance and either in full or in part by the customer at Cool Runnings Airport Transfers’ discretion.
2. Customers are asked to request or inform Cool Runnings Airport Transfers of a cancelation by email.
3. Where two or more passengers are included on the same booking, the customer organising the booking shall answer for the entire booking arrangements.
4. Cancellations should be made at least 15 days before the time of travel in order to receive a full refund less a 30.00 euros administration fee. No refund will be given if cancellation is received less than 15 days before you are scheduled to travel. In the event of a cancelation Cool Runnings Airport Transfers will refund the customer at its absolute discretion and will not fall liable for bank exchange rates and bank charges.
5. The customer can request a confirmation email and invoice for insurance purposes.
6. Where Cool Runnings Airport Transfers book for travel on services provided by operators other than Cool Runnings Airport Transfers, Cool Runnings Airport Transfers do so as agents for the operator concerned whose own conditions of carriage will apply and our liability will be confined to travel on our own services.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer that all the information passed on to us regarding their flights is correct. Any change to your destination or pick up location from the organised must be done in writing via email 7 days prior to the date of travel. We cant guarantee the booking is still secure at this point.
8. Any changes to bookings can incur a 30.00 euros administration fee at Cool Runnings Airport Transfers’ discretion.
9. In the event of your flights being delayed it is your responsibility to inform us of the situation and keep us as informed as possible as to your arrival time. We will do our best to keep informed at our end.
10. Drivers will wait for 90 minutes from your flight landing time at no extra charge after this there will be a charge of 25 euros an hour to cover driver and parking costs. (This may have to be paid in cash to the driver upon arrival to resort.) After the 90 minutes it may not be possible for the driver to wait, at this point we will endeavour to meet your travel requirements to the best of our ability. We will try to make arrangements to get you on the next available transfer at no extra cost.
11. If this is not possible we will ask you to claim with your travel insurance for the cost of a new transfer. The extra charge can be wavered or reduced at Cool Runnings Airport Transfers’ discretion.
12. Customers are limited to two items of luggage (one normal holiday luggage bag and small hand luggage bag), and a ski or snowboard bag. Please ensure ski and snowboard bags are mentioned at the time of booking in order to ensure enough space on the transfer. Any luggage in excess of the above must also be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, we reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance, or refuse to transport the items.
13. Cool Runnings Airport Transfers reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought for any reason unfit to travel with the Cool Runnings Airport Transfers. Passengers who misuse, mark or soil the interior of a vehicle will be liable to pay a cleaning charge of a minimum of 50.00 euros. This charge is payable immediately to our driver. Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles. The consuming of food is not permitted on any vehicle.
14. Smoking is not permitted in vehicles.
15. If the driver is asked to stop repeatedly we are not help responsible for the time these breaks take and the consequences of missing flights. If unscheduled stops are requested by the passengers Cool Runnings Airport Transfers can charge the customer a 50.00 euros fee for breaking the terms and conditions of carriage agreement
16. Beyond our control: Our aim is to always get our clients to their location with minimal discomfort and inconvenience. However we cannot be held responsible for certain situations beyond our control, such as:
- Traffic accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- Vehicle breakdowns
- Extreme, adverse and severe weather conditions
- Compliance with requests of the police
- Unforeseen traffic delays
- Industrial action by third parties
- Unforeseen problems caused by other transfer customers
- Vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official
- Natural disasters
- Other circumstances that could effect our passenger safety
17. For transfers requiring a driver to work between midnight and 6am there is a 37 euros supplement per vehicle. This includes the time of the driver leaving resort to head to Airport, train or chalet. This amount can increase if over several hours of unsocial driving is required.
18. If Cool Runnings Airport Transfers for any reason within our control are unable to deliver passengers to their confirmed destination, Cool Runnings Airport Transfers will provide a suitable alternative transport to carry its clients to their stated destination. Any reimbursement made by Cool Runnings Airport Transfers for the costs of alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their confirmed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that location by taxi.
19. Cool Runnings Airport Transfers shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arising directly out of breach in contract. In such cases our liability shall be limited to 400 euros per person. Nothing can affect the consumer’s statutory rights. Cool Runnings Airport Transferss terms and conditions of carriage are governed by French law, if not resolved by mutual agreement shall be referred to a mediator. However, if mediation is unsuccessful, then the matter of the dispute will be referred to a formal litigation process through the French courts.