SHARED TRANSFERS RIGHT NOW
Discounted shared transfers connecting Val Thorens and the 3Vallees with a scheduled service to and from Geneva airport. We do also offer an occasional shared service from Chambery, Grenoble and Lyon airports, but this service is few and far between and will be listed below if available. Below are our shared transfers which are currently available to book. Please complete the form on this page.
Do you have questions about booking a transfer or your existing booking? Take a look at our frequently asked questions.
What are Shared Transfers?
- Click on date of travel on this page
- Please note “times” are when the transfer departs from the airport and when the transfer arrives at the airport
- Make sure your shared transfer is at least 1hr after flight arrival time
- Make sure your flight departs at least 2hrs after airport arrival time
- Use the book now button to select your transfer time
- Fill in your flight times on the next page
- Click get quote
- Finalise your booking by filling in your details and payment
- You will then receive our confirmation email
- All shared transfers need to be paid up front and are non-refundable 14 days prior to travel
- Enjoy the same direct transfer as a private transfer.
- Up to 60% discount.
- Free child seats upon request.
- Free ski and snowboard equipment carriage.
- Friendly, professional and knowledgeable English speaking drivers.
- Full French licenced and insured transport company.
- Transfers available from Geneva Airport, Lyon Airport and various other airports and train stations.
- Transfers available to Val Thorens, Les Menuires, Saint Martin de Belleville, Courchevel, Meribel plus many more ski resorts.