SHARED TRANSFERS RIGHT NOW
Discounted shared transfers connecting Val Thorens and the 3Vallees with Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon, Moutiers, Turin and Milan, Below are our shared transfers which are currently available to book. Please complete the form on this page.
What are Shared Transfers?
Shared transfers offer the same great service as a private transfer but at a reduced cost, especially good for the individual traveller or small groups. Our shared transfers pick up at set times from airport or resort with a maximum 6 stop on route. You need to allow 1hr from flight arrival to pick up departure time to ensure passage through passport control and collection of luggage. For resort to airport transfers the time stated is when we will arrive at the airport. In the unfortunate event of your flight being delayed and you miss your allocated transfer will always try to get you on our next available slot.
How it works
- Click on date of travel on this page
- Please note “times” are when the transfer departs from the airport and when the transfer arrives at the airport
- Make sure your shared transfer is at least 1hr after flight arrival time
- Make sure your flight departs at least 2hrs after airport arrival time
- Use the book now button to select your transfer time
- Fill in your flight times on the next page
- Click get quote
- Finalise your booking by filling in your details and payment
- You will then receive our confirmation email
- All shared transfers need to be paid up front and are non-refundable 14 days prior to travel
- Enjoy the same direct transfer as a private transfer.
- Up to 60% discount.
- Free child seats upon request.
- Free ski and snowboard equipment carriage.
- Friendly, professional and knowledgeable English speaking drivers.
- Full French licenced and insured transport company.
- Transfers available from Geneva Airport, Chamberry Airport, Grenoble Airport, Lyon Airport and various other airports and train stations.
- Transfers available to Val Thorens, Les Menuires, Saint Martin de Belleville, Courchevel, Meribel plus many more ski resorts.
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
Perfect, can’t fault the service at all.
Comms were great, all the staff were very helpful and everything want according to plan – probably the smoothest and easiest transfer I’ve ever had.
Cool Runnings were great and the best price out of all the quotes we received. I got a text message from the driver the day before each pick up to confirm the agreed time. They were also very patient as it took 1.5 hours to get through boarder control at Lyon which we couldn’t have foreseen. I’d definitely recommenced and use Cool Runnings again.
The guys that picked us up were really friendly and provided us with information on the area that proved really useful. On time and got us to the airport on time. Was a comfortable trip and would certainly recommend. Cheers